Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Delhi Judicial Service Exam Online Form Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019 Online Form are in Delhi High Court, Delhi.
|Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2019 Online Form|
The job applications for Delhi High Court Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 02 Sep 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Important Dates - Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online 02 Aug 2019 11:00 AM
- Closing Date to Apply Online 02 Sep 2019
Application Fee - Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
- Gen/ OBC ₹ 1000
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen ₹ 200
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit - Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
- Max. 32 years
Job Location - Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
- High Court of Delhi
Qualification - Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
a person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961; and
Category No. of Post
- Genera l=06
- SC =12
- ST =27
Total = 45
Pay Scale - Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
Pay Scale₹ 56100-177500
Selection Process -Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
- On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply - Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at Delhi High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 02 Aug 2019 11:00 AM to 02 Sep 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Important Links - Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
Advt. Details-Click Here
Apply Online-Click Here
Read more: https://www.9curry.com/notices/19f75e