HPCL Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Technician Job Vacancies. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having M.Sc, B.Sc qualifications. These 36 Technician Posts are in HPCL, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
|HPCL Jobs 2019: Apply Online for 36 Technician Posts|
The job applications for HPCL Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 30 Sep 2019 till 11:59 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
- Starting Date to Apply Online 01 Sep 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online 30 Sep 2019 till 11:59 PM
- Gen/ OBC and EWS candidates
- ₹ 590 (fee inclusive of GST. @ 18%)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- 18 Years to 25 Years as on 01 Sep 2019.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Visakh Refinery Malkapuram, Visakhapatnam - 530011, Andhra Pradesh
- Name of the Post-Maintenance Technician-Electrical
- No. of Post-8
- Qualification-Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Name of the Post-Maintenance Technician -Instrumentation
- No. of Post-5
- Qualification-Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Name of the Post-Maintenance Technician- Mechanical
- No. of Post-7
- Qualification- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Name of the Post-Lab Analyst
- No. of Post-4
- Qualification- B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
- Name of the Post-Junior Fire & Safety Inspector
- No. of Post-12
- Qualification- Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV licence.
- Total- 36
- ₹ 40,000 pm on Cost to Company Basis.
- On the basis of Written Test / Computer Based Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at HPCL's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Sep 2019 to 30 Sep 2019 till 11:59 PM.
Advt. Details-Click Here
Apply Online-Click Here