Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the recruitment of 4,336 Probationary Officers (PO). Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 07-08-2019 to 28-08-2019.
|IBPS Recruitment (2019) - 4,336 Posts for Probationary Officer (PO)|
More details about IBPS Recruitment (2019), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- No. of Vacancies: 4,336
- Pay Scale: Not Mentioned
- All India
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Probationary Officer (PO):
Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised university.
- (as on 01-08-2019): Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
- OBC Candidates 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates 05 Years
- PH Candidates 10 Year
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Online Examination (Preliminary and Main Examination) and Interview.
General/OBC/EWS candidates have to pay Rs. 600 and SC/ST/PH candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card/E-Wallet.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through IBPS website - http://www.ibps.in/ - from 07-08-2019 to 28-08-2019.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07-08-2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 28-08-2019
- Date of Online Examination - Preliminary: 12-10-2019, 13-10-2019, 19-10-2019 and 20-10-2019