Rupnagar District Court Recruitment 2019 has released the job notification for the post of Stenographer Gr-III for 11 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.A can apply for this post. The selection will be made by the typing test. Interested candidates can apply for this post through postal before the last date. Here we discussed detailed eligibility and application process.
|Rupnagar District Court Recruitment 2019 for Stenographer Gr-III | 11 Posts | Last Date: 30 August 2019|
Rupnagar District Court – Rupnagar district is one of the oldest city of Punjab, this district was independent sessions since 1972. Sh. Harbans Singh as the first judicial and Sh.O.M.Saini was the first district judge in the Rupnagar court. This court faced many critical cases till now, the main of this court is, to be honest, and give the right judgment for the people.
Rupnagar District Court Recruitment 2019:
Rupnagar District Court Recruitment 2019 for Stenographer:
- Job Role- Stenographer Gr III
- Qualification- B.A
- Total Vacancies- 11
- Experience- Freshers
- Job Location- Rupnagar
- Last Date- 30 August 2019
- B.A. or equivalent from a recognized University and has passed matric examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects
- The candidate will have to qualify the test of taking dictation in English Shorthand at the speed of 80 WPM and transcribe the Same on computer typing at the speed of 20 WPM having, proficiency in the operation of Computer
- (as on 01.08.2019): 18 to 37 years
Rupnagar District Court Recruitment – Selection process
The selection process is based on the typing test. The test will be held on 04 September 2019 at 10 AM
How to apply for Rupnagar District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 30 August 2019 up to 5 PM
- Application should be written in plain paper
For more details: Click here